The DaVinci Vaporizer was released in 2012. The year 2012 was marked by many disappointing releases and brands that we simply decided not to carry. The Davinci was different. While unpacking the unit, we could already tell that a lot of thought had gone into developing this pocket vape.
Also check out the newest Davinci IQ Vaporizer now in the UK
The size and form of the DaVinci is great. It looks very much like a walkie talkie and is just large enough to fit into your pocket without feeling bulky or bothersome. The soft coating of the outer body gives it a comfortable and solid grip which is very important with a portable vaporizer. These features add to the portability and discreetness of the unit.
Da Vinci Package Details:
- Battery Charger
- 3 replacement screens
- Illustrated instructional manual
- Temperature Guide
Top Performance Criteria:
- Temperature Flexibility
This Unit is best suited for individuals that care most about discreetness and durability. The DaVinci can be handled more carelessly than most other portable vaporizers and can therefore be a great gadget for anybody with an active lifestyle.
More Product Details
- One of the distinguishing features is the mouthpiece. The key here is that the top closes tight and that the mouthpiece is a soft flexistraw, perfect for mobility. The pathway that the user inhales from is made of safe heat resistant silicone/plastics and the tube is protected by a woven carbon fiber type material. This makes the mouthpiece very durable. Since the bottom screws into the chamber, and the top is soft, there is no more worry of breaking the vaporizer.
The Vaporization Chamber
- The smart design does not end with the mouthpiece. The chamber has a few features inside, which convinced us right away that the design is “smart”. It was quite a blessing to see that this unit was thought through so well. The chamber is large enough for a session that will satisfy 3 people. The chamber is narrower than some of the other portables allowing for better heat conduction and hence more efficient vaporization. More efficient vaporization means thicker and more potent vapor. The air pathway of this vaporizer is fairly large and therefore allows the user to take deeper draws.
- The storage compartment and the little inbuilt brush are two more unique and useful features on this unit. The storage compartment is just a phenomenal idea. It is great for those times where you just don’t want to carry another container around. The brush is a key accessory for stirring and cleaning.
- This unit also has a digital temperature control. The temperature can go up to 207 degrees Celsius (405F). The battery life of the DaVinci is average. This is just a tradeoff as the high temperature capability and high airflow, deplete the battery faster than with some of the other portables. However a car charger can make up for the average battery life of the Davinci.
This unit takes an average of 2 minutes to heat up. It is powered by a high quality rechargeable lithium ion battery.
It's the latest creation from Karma, called the DaVinci Vaporizer. It's advanced, pocket size and totally cool. In fact we would like to think of this as the most efficient portable Vaporizer ever to be seen on the market. The most distinctive advantage this small portable vaporizer boasts is its ability to not just reach the perfect temperature for aromatherapy but also aroma oils. Allowing the user to adjust the heat of the element chamber to produce the perfect vape experience. With a 2 year warranty this is definitely a major player in the portable vaporizer scene.
Black , Green , Grey